Join Fourth of July Fun in Highlands NC
Get out and enjoy the Fourth of July fun in Highlands NC. Rockets, family games, hot dogs, and a rubber duck derby are just part of the fun! Of course, fireworks are also a main attraction, shooting high above when the skies get dark. If you are in town this week make sure you get out and enjoy the Highlands NC community.
Schedule of events for Thursday, July 4th
- 9:00 to 10:45 am, Town of Highlands Ball Field, Boy Scout’s Annual Rocket Launch.
- 11 am, Town of Highlands Ball Field, annual Town of Highlands Fourth of July Family Games.
- 11 to 2 pm, Town of Highlands Ball Field, Highlands Rotary Club’s grilled hot dogs with chips and a drink, available for a donation.
- 2 pm, Mill Creek, the Rubber Duck Derby sponsored by the Highlands Rotary Club. Buy a rubber duck to support the Rotary Club and have a chance to win fabulous prizes, not to mention bragging rights!
- 6 to 8 pm, Kelsey-Hutchinson Park, free concert featuring Elonzo Wesley.
- 8 pm, at the Presbyterian Church, annual Patriotic Sing with the Men’s Chorus
- 9 pm, Fireworks, courtesy of the Highlands Chamber of Commerce
The Highlands NC area is a wonderful place to spend any holiday, especially Independence Day! Enjoy old fashioned family fun in the fresh mountain air and make your way to Downtown Highlands this Thursday, July 4.
Learn more about Highlands NC
Contact me, Lynn Kimball, today to learn about Highlands NC real estate. I welcome the opportunity to update you on market conditions while helping you get to know the area like a local. Let my knowledge and experience serve as your guide to the area. Get out and join the Fourth of July fun in Highlands NC this week!
Leave a Reply